You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The school is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, professional with outstanding interpersonal skills to oversee the quiet independent study area. The successful applicant will be able to confidently manage the sixth form centre, maintaining positive discipline and focus.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and thriving secondary school, and to become an integral member as the Sixth Form Centre continues to grow and expand.
This secondary school was rated Outstanding in its most recent Ofsted and is centrally located with excellent access to public transport links.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today as interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place ASAP.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to provide the following:
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in KS5 Coordinator in Tower Hamlets, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Laura Zeuschner on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.