You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£60 - £90 per day
Are you an undergraduate considering teaching in the future, keen to work with students to support in delivering a first-class education?
Eden Brown Education are expanding their current support team. We have opportunities to appoint Cover Supervisors who will make a real impact to our client schools in Salford.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- The supervision of whole classes during short term absence of Teachers
- Providing instructions for lessons as provided for by the Teacher
- Ensure good behaviour of the students and make sure the pupils engage in the learning activity
- Work in support of Teachers in the classroom and assist in administration duties of the faculties
The successful Candidate will have:
- A degree or at least a level 3 Teaching & Learning or equivalent qualification
- Strong behaviour management skills with the ability to work independently across age groups.
- Actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
- Experience in working with children in a school setting
- Has experience of leading activities at lunch and after school
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references (Work or University based) covering the last two years
The ability to build strong and effective working relationships is essential for this role, so if you feel you meet the criteria wed love to hear from you!
Training will be provided for the right candidates and if there are certain subject areas of preference we will do our best to adhere to this.
This role is offered on a flexible working basis, during term time, and is ideal for those who are current university students in your second/third year of study and seeking a part-time role to fit in around your course, or those looking for experience before applying for a PGCE in September 2019.
Further to this, we have had great success in supporting our Cover Supervisors to commence teacher training in due course as this role offers first hand exposure to build up your experience.
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eden Brown Education