You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PE and Dance Teacher
Do you want a new role for September?
We are looking for a full time, active P.E teacher to work in Blackburn to cover staff absence.
* Welcoming school and supportive faculty
* A school with a sense of community and pupil development
* Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
* A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
* An on-site canteen with hot food
* A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme offering £300 in vouchers
* Free parking on site
* Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
* Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
* Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
* Implement a wide and varied curriculum
* Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils' development
* Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
* Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
* QTS or QTLS
* A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
* A strong knowledge of the part Drama plays in the national curriculum
* Punctuality and reliability
* An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.