You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Key Stage 1 Teacher + Phase Leader, Basildon
Key Stage 1 Teacher and Phase Leader - Basildon, September 2019
We are working with a popular and friendly school in the Basildon area who are seeking to take on an enthusiastic, confident KS1 Teacher and Phase Leader starting from September 2019.
The School and position:
- Popular 3 form entry school
- Teaching a KS1 Class + Phase Leader
- Ongoing support from an outstanding SLT
- 1 Year fixed term contract
The successful Primary Teacher will:
- Be qualified with UK QTS
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have extensive subject knowledge
- Possess good organisational skills
- Show ability to commit to learning and development of pupils
- Also support the school’s working ethos
- Possess strong planning and behaviour management skills
The role of this Primary Teacher is:
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- To adhere to a clear framework for classroom discipline and strategies for recognising, encouraging and rewarding good behaviour
- To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
- To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.