You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate TA - Primary
Start Date: September 2019
Contract: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Salary: Main pay Scale/65-75
Would you like to be part of a supportive, forward-thinking school where your professional development is a priority?
We are looking for enthusiastic, inspirational graduates who enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and want to develop their skills in a school environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates who maybe interested in gaining experience in order to progress towards a teaching career. As a graduate teaching assistant, you will be supporting the class teacher working with the whole class or smaller groups to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
We are committed to the successful growth and enrichment of all our pupils and staff.
- Exceptional communicators and strong team-players
- Able to fit in well with the supportive staff-team at the school
- A commitment to the highest achievement for all
- A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
- At least six months' experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
- A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
- Strong and confident use of ICT, as well as the ability to read and write fluently and confident in maths.
GSL Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
If you are passionate about quality teaching and interested in experiencing the flexibility of the supply world, please forward your updated CV to our Senior Primary Consultant, Hinal Patel, as soon as possible.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.