You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fantastic two form entry school in Nottingham city is looking for somebody to join the vision that they are promoting to the local community. They strongly believe in providing a stimulating environment for all pupils, where they can achieve to their fullest potential, to ensure they can contribute positively to society. The school focuses on ensuring that pupils understand what they are being taught also strengthening skills they have already obtained. Staff members work closely with the SLT team; this allows all of their staff team to have the same vision for constant improvement.
The school is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who can:
- assist the class teacher in raising attainment and progress levels
- support parents in developing a positive relationship with their child and to discuss issues surrounding this
- host activities which extend experiences and build confidence
- support children in Literacy to close their gaps in their learning.
- work with small group interventions within Literacy
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Victoria Wright, Branch Manager, Protocol Education Nottingham on (phone number removed) or email your current CV to (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.