You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant - Primary or Secondary
Teaching Assistants - Primary or Secondary Schools
£65 - £95 per day
Teaching Assistants wanted for day-to-day, short term and/or long term assignments in our Nottinghamshire schools.
We we are seeking caring, friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work across the Primary or Secondary Education spectrum who want to be part of our developing success story and are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
Summary of Teaching Assistant role:
- Deliver planned activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Listening to pupils read in small groups or one-to-one
- Help with the planning of some lessons
- Ensure pupils you support are engaged and on task during the lesson or activity
- Support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required
- Support the teacher in managing challenging pupil behaviour and promoting positive behaviour
To register with us for a variety of long & short-term Teaching Assistant assignments you must:
- Hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or be qualified by experience
- Meet all safeguarding expectations including a clear enhanced DBS certificate.
- Have relevant & recent experience of working within an educational setting.
- Have a passion for supporting teaching and the ability to inspire all students to stay fully engaged
- Experience supporting young people on a 1-1 basis or in small groups
- Ability to provide 2 recent educational based references covering a minimum of 2 years.
In return Teacher Fit offer:
- Excellent rates of daily pay
- CPD training throughout the year
- Referral Bonus for introducing other Teachers and Schools
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- Termly get togethers to share experiences and best practice
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our new supply team as a Teaching Assistant, please email your CV today!
Teacher Fit is an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.