Well run and managed Special School located in the borough of Merton (SW London) is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, dynamic SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) / Learning Support Assistant to start immediately!
This successful Special School that is in the heart of the community and boasts a supportive, experienced and dedicated Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
Staff at this school are supportive, consistent and welcoming with a very friendly atmosphere. This is a great place to work with exceptional facilities set up for both pupils and staff. This special school ensures that their SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As are placed with the right pupils to ensure that they successfully work together & for consistency.
They have a great curriculum and they provide a great learning environment for their students and pupils alike.
We are currently recruiting for the below;
- Enhanced DBS with the update service
- Experience working with pupils on a one 1:1 basis (minimum of one year)
- Dedicated and successful Teaching Assistant who can lead with example and is passionate about making a difference to young lives.
- Focused & passionate about assisting students to develop in their education & learning
- Able to provide good referees
To avoid disappointment apply to this position ASAP with your updated CV so that you can be considered for this great opportunity.