You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Merton, South London that requires a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher from April 2019. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated ‘good’ by Ofsted and provides a fantastic working environment for its teachers and support staff. The KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher role has come about due to a teacher relocating to Australia. The school is looking to appoint on a temporary long-term basis for the term and there is scope for this role to become permanent for the successful candidate.
The KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher role:
* Replacing a teacher relocating to Australia
* KS2 teacher
* Teaching Year 5
* Daily rate of up to £180 per day
* Scope for the role to become permanent
* Rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
* Two form entry
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Well connected by London public transport
* Inner London borough of Merton
What you’ll need to apply for the KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher role?
* Previous experience teaching KS1 or 2 in the UK
* QTS – Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call (phone number removed).
REESON Education is London’s premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: