You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Teacher (toddler)
Seeking Exceptional Childcare Practitioners
* Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new Full time role?
* Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
* Are you looking for a setting with great transport links?
* Are you looking for an organisation to support your career development and encourage your learning?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Conservatoire is seeking passionate Level 3 Qualified Full Time Practitioners to provide inspiring and fun care for our children whilst creating a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development.
WHO ARE LEYF?
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit organisation and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
OUR CONSERVATOIRE NURSERY
The Conservatoire Nursery was established in January 2015 and was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015. The Nursery is set in a historic Grade II listed building.
In partnership with The Conservatoire multi-arts complex the children enjoy music, dance and art - a truly unique experience! The children make daily use of our beautiful outdoor play area filled with opportunities to explore, learn and play.
Our Conservatoire nursery is open 08.00-18.00 All year round except bank holidays.
You will be required to work on 8-hour shift patterns with other staff members depending on the nursery’s requirements
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY?
* You must have a full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
* You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS.
* You must be able to understand the importance of safeguarding
* You must be able to produce meaningful observations
WHAT DO LEYF OFFER YOU?
As a permanent member of the LEYF family you will be entitled to:
* 50% off child care.
* 7% employer contribution pension
* 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas!
* We offer additional discounts on Gym memberships.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
London Early Years Foundation
The job: has been sent to: