You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS-KS2 PPA Teacher - Brent
– Easter start
– Lovely one form entry faith school
– Outstanding Ofsted rating
– Good rates of pay depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Primary Teacher seeking a change from class teaching. This school is a dynamic and forward thinking, three form entry school located in Brent, North West London. The role of preparation, planning and assessment teacher will entail PPA cover across EYFS to KS2, including year 6. This will be a hugely varied role and you will become an integral member of staff at this ambitious and high achieving school.
As PPA Teacher you will be expected to:-
– cover class teacher’s PPA entitlement during their timetabled PPA time;
– implement lessons, as directed by class teacher, to enhance the curriculum and assist students to achieve towards their benchmark targets;
– implement the school behaviour management policy in a proactive and positive manner
– Happy to plan for some lessons as and when needed
As PPA Teacher you will be responsible for:-
– being aware of the educational aims of the school and supporting the achievement of those aims;
– ensuring the safety of the children in your care at all times, and complying with the Health and Safety responsibilities issued by the governors of the school;
– undertaking any other duties of a similar level and responsibilities as may be required/from time to time;
– be responsible for providing PPA release for teachers as timetabled
Teachers applying for this role, must hold the following:
– a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
– previous experience of teaching maths within a similar environment (preferable)
– two teaching related references
If you meet the criteria above and feel you’ll be an asset to this school, please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education asap.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: