You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Upper KS2 Specialist Teacher - Maternity Cover
The school are looking for a strong, experienced teacher who is able to commit to the full teacher role covering two terms starting after the Easter break.
- Have QTS.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Have a valid DBS on the update service.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best progress possible.
As a long term supply teacher you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD. Long term supply is a great way to build up experience in a range of schools and settings; this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive rates of pay.
- A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help you with your needs and well-being.
- Ongoing CPD training
- Teacher socials, a great way to meet people!
- Recommend a friend scheme - Earn £250 before you start!
Please apply asap.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: