You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a Year 6 Teaching Assistant role in South Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a Year 6 Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 6 class in South Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start in March 2019. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £12,081-£15,900.
The Year 6 Teaching Assistant will be providing support in a lovely Year 6 class. They will be taking over from a Teaching Assistant who is leaving after the Easter holidays 2019. There will be a 3-4 weeks handover with the current Teaching Assistant, and as a result, the role will start part way through next term.
The school is a high achieving establishment with a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report. The school prides itself on providing an education on high standards and values. They celebrate working with families from a wide variety of backgrounds and faiths. They provide a full, balanced and varied curriculum that encourages every child to participate and succeed.
They are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff, and are looking for a Year 6 Teaching Assistant to provide excellent support in the Year 6 class.
The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking onsite.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ team are looking for an engaging Year 6 Teaching Assistant.
- An individual with a level of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Ability to work as part of a team along with a good sense of initiative.
- A committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- Prior Teaching Assistant experience.
- A range of experience levels can be considered.
- An adaptable, organised and self-starting individual.
- Proactive in identifying professional development needs.
- Strong academic background.
In return the school offers:
- A lovely, hardworking group of Reception students.
- Well-equipped classrooms with interactive white board, iPads, excellent display boards, and small group learning areas.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership team.
- Fantastic teacher support.
- Happy, well behaved and courteous children.
- A comprehensive school induction with a wide range of CPD opportunities both internally and externally.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a fantastic bonus.
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a role.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold prior Teaching Assistant experience.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years employment history (if applicable) and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To be considered for this great position as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed). /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: