You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 4 Classroom Teacher
• April 2019 – July 2019
• Two-form entry Primary School
• Part-time 2 days per week
Are you a passionate KS2 Teaching looking for a long-term opportunity within an Outstanding Primary School?
Do you have experience as a KS2 Teacher and looking for a part-term opportunity?
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then this might be just the school for you.
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working exclusively with a two-form entry primary school based in the borough of Wandsworth who is currently looking to recruit a creative and highly ambitious Year 4 Teacher to join their dedicated team on part-time basis, 2 days per week. This two-form entry primary academy in Wandsworth pride themselves on a curriculum that is rich and inspiring, with a broad range of experiences and opportunities. They aim to educate the whole child in order to enable them to reach their potential. Pupil wellbeing is at the heart of everything they do.
This role is to start in April 2019 and will continue until the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent contract within the school for the ideal person.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
• You will need to be highly resilient, fun and passionate about making an impact
• Be passionate about learning and keen to develop professionally
• Have UK experience working as a KS2 teacher with proven track record of outstanding teaching and learning
• Understand and embrace the benefits of working collaboratively with colleagues
• Able to establish successful relationships with pupils, parents and staff
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an updated CV
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SANZA Teaching Agency
The job: has been sent to: