You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 English Teacher
About the role:
- Qualified Teacher (QTS) preferred but not essential
- Key Stage 2/3 Curriculum framework is advantage
- Role to start ASAP
- You must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and development of children with learning difficulties
- Working for Outstanding SEN school in South East London
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about pupils' development and feel that you are ready to take on a new challenge working with ASD students, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
Contact Harry on (phone number removed)
Active Recruitment SEN Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and have at least two independent references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: