You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Nurse in Catford
As a nursery growing in occupancy they are looking for a nursery practitioner to join Their expanding team. They are a nursery that is dedicated to achieving the best not only for the children in thier care but also the staff team.
Their staff receive the following benefits:
· up to £18,000 per year
·Time of in lieu
· After 1 year of service you get 2 weeks full paid sick pay and 2 weeks half paid sick pay.
- Support and mentoring provided to train further
· Free DBS
· Free uniform
The requirements of this role are:
· Level 3 or above in Early Years Qualification
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
· Good time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in partnership with your team
· Ability to use your own initiative
· Previous experience of working as a nursery practitioner
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks
Please send your CV to Bretsa as soon as possible
You must be passionate about working with children and be safeguarding focused.
You will be expected to have a safe guarding certificate or update or complete safeguarding training. All background checks will be carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: