You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher who can join a primary school in Erdington, Birmingham that has recently been observed by Ofsted as an Outstanding school. It is a two form entry school and offers a fantastic support network.
The school are seeking a KS2 Teacher that has:
- Love teaching in the classroom and outside
- Think children are wonderful and can achieve whatever they set out to achieve.
- Have a track record of excellence, either in a teaching role, or if an NQT in your teacher training.
- Be resilient and willing to work hard
- Be professional in your conduct
For more information please call Tanya at Zest Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: