You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you want to work at a nursery that offers competitive salary rates?
If so, continue reading, as this could be the job for you!
You will be as a Nursery Nurse at one of two sister settings in the borough of Wandsworth where the management team invest in the staff's professional develop and ensure everyone has a strong sense of belonging. Between the two nurseries they have opportunities in the baby, toddler or preschool rooms.
Successful Nursery Nurses must:
- Have a minimum of level 2 in Early Years Education
- Have a love and passion for working in the Early Years
- Be available for full-time work
In return for your skills, the nursery will reward you with the following:
- Up to 80% discount on childcare
- Outstanding training and development opportunities – for example fully subsidised early years & management qualifications
- Employee assistance programme - providing expert information, guidance and support on a wide range of issues
- Retail discount scheme – for example Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, Odeon, LF Fitness
- Free staff uniform
To be considered for these roles, please reply to this advert with your CV asap, and Jane will call you to answer any questions you may have.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: