You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Practitioner, £18k-£23k
LOOKING FOR A FRESH START THIS SPRING?
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Nursery Practitioner to work as part of a fantastic nursery setting in Northwood
The nursery is committed to offering the best Early years education to all children in their care in addition to supporting and nurturing their staff and giving them the tools in order to achieve the best outcomes for all
They have positions available in all rooms- the positions are to work on a full-time basis
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,000- £23,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive salaries
- Potential to progress within the nursery
- Great staff training
- Purpose built setting with great facilities
- Beautiful outdoor space
- Fantastic support to complete further study
- Online platform used within nursery setting
Our client is looking for a nursery practitioner who is:
- Level 2 & 3 qualified (Essential)
- Experienced working in a busy day nursery
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
Interviews are being held next week- this position is for an immediate start (subject to your notice period).
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: