You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary Teachers – KS1 – KS2 - North London
We’re currently in the lookout for enthusiastic and experienced teachers within north-west areas of London.
We at Uniform Education have a team of recruiters and consultants with the express purpose of matching the best roles to the skill set of the individual, the right candidate should:
* Have a valid QTS (or equivalent teaching qualification).
* Have prior work experience within the classroom.
* Be responsible, proactive and dedicated to educating.
* Be adaptable, flexible and able to work 1:1 and with groups.
If successful we can offer:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Free of charge CV consultations
* A personal dedicated consultant
* Scope to become a permanent position.
Feel free to ask about our outstanding Refer a Friend Scheme and you could earn £200 worth of High-street vouchers*
If you enjoy working with children and wish to join an enthusiastic and hardworking team, committed to high standards, please submit your application now!
(Role is subject to an enhanced DBS check)
*Terms and conditions apply
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: