You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 2 Primary Teacher
PRIMARY TEACHER / PRIMARY NQT | YEAR 2 TEACHER| A ‘GOOD’ SCHOOL IN TOWER HAMLETS
My client is a lovely large 4 form entry primary school based in the London borough of Tower Hamlets with a Nursery attached. It has a fantastic reputation for providing a very good education for its pupils and offers excellent CPD opportunities.
Q: Are you a Year 2 Teacher that is looking for a school where the support given to NQT’s is first class?
Q: Are you an experienced Year 2 Teacher that would like to join a school that likes to promote from within?
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Year 2 Teacher, then Reeson Education would love to hear from you.
POSITION: Year 2 Teacher – KS1 Teacher – Year 2 Teacher (NQT or experienced)
SCHOOL: 4 form entry primary school graded as ‘good by Ofsted in 2014
LOCATION: East London – London borough of Tower Hamlets
TRANSPORT: Close to a Central Line tube station – staff car park available
PERSON: Year 2 Teacher (NQT) or Year 2 Teacher (experienced)
START DATE: April start – Permanent position
SALARY: MPS/ UPS dependent on experience
YEAR 2 TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
* This Year 2 Teacher position is suitable for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
* Year 2 Teacher that has a proven track record of delivering good or better lessons
* The successful candidate must be a creative, passionate and inspiration teacher
* A Year 2 Teacher that works hard and has the children’s best interest at heart.
YEAR 2 TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
* This is a full time, permanent Year 2 Teacher role
* A school that will offer you a diverse and multicultural working environment.
* From the moment you step through the gates, you will be well looked after
* If you are an NQT that is interested in taking on this Year 2 Teacher role, the NQT programme is truly brilliant
* You will be working closely with an experienced KS1 teacher that has been graded as ‘outstanding’ throughout their teaching career
* If you are a more experienced candidate, you will be offered CPD opportunities that can often be lacking in other schools.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
* This is a large school with over 1000 pupils on the roll
* As with the majority of East London schools, this is a multicultural & diverse community
* The children are extremely well behaved and enjoy attending school
* Classrooms are a good size, and all have a modern technology installed
* The school is close to a Central Line tube station and there is a large staff car park available for drivers
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: