You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary Teacher- KS1
Vida education is looking to recruit a key stage 1 Teacher to work within a Blackpool based Primary School. This 'good' school is based in the outskirts of Blackpool.
They’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to encourage students to reach their full potential. The role is to start April 2019 till the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate would be able to teach KS1 classes and plan engaging lessons for students.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Providing feedback to parents and carers
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications.
- Have a good knowledge of current National Curriculum.
- Have high expectations for achievement and behaviour in order for students to reach the best of their abilities.
- Excellent day rates
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Ongoing support for Continuous professional development
If you feel like you’re suitable for this role or would like to know more information please contact Lydia Charville or click apply now.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and safety welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: