You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Permanent Level 3 Needed For Excellent Day Nursery!!!
The nursery offers spacious rooms for children to explore and learn independently while still creating an educational focus. Brand new resources mean that staff are able to really be creative with their activities and deliver to the best of their ability. The nursery also takes part in forest schools and has a big focus on sustainability and the environment, with lots of outdoor learning.
Nursery Practitioner Position Details:
• Location – Selly Oak/Edgbaston
• Position – Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
• Type of work – Permanent Full Time
• Start date – ASAP
• Benefits: Training,Uniform provided, career progression
What you need to apply:
• It is essential that you have at least a Level 3 in education/early years/teaching assistant or similar
• Preferably First Aid trained/Have current First Aid
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must and an interest in the environment and outdoor learning
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Nursery Practitioner and would be interested in this role, please call Carys on (phone number removed). If this role isn't quite what you are looking for then we do have day to day supply work available also, so please do not hesitate to contact Carys.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: