You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant - Camden
A lovely & supportive Primary School in Camden London are looking for an Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
You'll be working across both mainstream Nursery & Reception classes assisting the children with learning through play and ensuring they are making the development needed at such an early age.
Does this sound like the Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
* Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant
* Working across Nursery & Reception - 3-5 years old
* Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom
* Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding' Primary Teachers
* Utilising learning through play
* Long-Term - Full Time
* Ideally have a university degree
* Good understanding of the Early Years curriculum
* You must be able to inspire young minds
* Must be able to get down to the kid's level and get stuck in
* Caring and play-full personality will be required
Apply for this Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV or contacting Sophie on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: