You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant
AK Teaching are looking to recruit Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to work in the Sunderland area. The position is to start after Easter Half Term until the end of the Summer Term in the first instance, with potential of continuing into the upcoming school year.
All applicants must be Level 3 qualified with experience working as a Nursery Nurse and a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Framework. If you are an experienced Nursery Nurse or Early Years Practitioner don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply you MUST have a Level 3 in one of the following:
• Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
• NVQ in Playwork
• NVQ Caring for Children and Young People
• Diploma in Playwork
• NVQ Children's Care Learning and Development
• Diploma in Pre-School Practice
• Diploma in Childcare and Education
• BTEC National Diploma in Early Years
• Diploma in Home-based Childcare
As well as the relevant qualification, you must also:
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have up to date professional childcare related references
• Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service, or be able to apply for a new DBS through AK Teaching
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AK Teaching Limited
The job: has been sent to: