You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary Teacher Supply Doncaster EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Academics are seeking to support Education and Training within Rotherham South Yorkshire region and already work closely with a number of client schools that need Primary Teaching professionals for ad hoc and daily and short term cover solutions.
Primary Teacher Supply Doncaster EYFS, KS1 & KS2 urgently needed!
The role of a supply teacher requires you to be:
* Highly motivated
* Flexible and adaptable
* Think of your feet
* Reliable with good time keeping
* Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
* Posses strong classroom management
* Highly organised
* Adhere to school policies and follow planning when set.
* Always have a supply bag of tricks for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed.
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Better work life balance
* Meet new people
* Local Doncaster South Yorkshire based work and local branch.
* Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
* Chance to just teach
* Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
* Dedicated Academics Consultant managing your daily work opportunities
* Work with a friendly and supportive team here at Academics Ltd.
* Opportunity to complete Education and Training through Academics Ltd, we have online courses available and also often in half term and holiday time we will offer refresher courses for FREE.
* Referral schemes to reward candidate loyalty
If you are a Primary Teacher Supply Doncaster EYFS, KS1 & KS2 based then please make contact with Academics ltd today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: