You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to exciting new contract wins our client, the leading provider of skills and employability services in the North, is seeking a number of Employability Trainers to provide high quality training services to unemployed people. Applicants could work across a number of locations across the Sheffield City Region so a clean driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- Develop materials and training courses designed to progress customers into employment.
- Establish and deliver both group and one-to-one activities as part of client interventions including initial assessments and inductions with clients. Deliver both group and one-to-one intervention(s) following induction and assessment
- Deliver a wide range of training courses in groups and one to one interventions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· PGCE qualification or equivalent.
· Additional qualification in ESOL/Learners with Additional needs/Numeracy & Literacy
· Ability to work with challenging customer groups.
· Capability to deliver a wide range of training courses
· Recent experience of delivering training to customers with a wide range of needs/barriers
· Experience of working with long-term unemployed customers.
· Excellent knowledge of training and qualification frameworks.
· Good knowledge of customer base and needs.
· Good knowledge of additional learning needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ESOL etc.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: