You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 5 Teaching Assistant
Hours- Full time
Start Date – Asap
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 5 Teaching looking for your next role in Nottingham city centre?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Year 5 Teaching to join this 'Good' thriving Academy in Nottingham city centre. This is a full time supply role, that could lead to a permanent job for the right candidate. with a daily Salary of £50-£70 per day depending on experience.
This academy is larger than average, and is part of a large trust of schools, who provide continuous CPD and support. The current headteacher’s outstanding leadership,
together with the good support of senior and middle leaders, plays a full part in promoting the academy’s values and good practice in teaching to make this a 'Good School'
We are looking for:
• An experienced teaching assistant who can inspire the children
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Can cover the class as and when required
• Take small groups of children, running boosters for Maths and English
• Support the class teacher with assessments and planning
• Have strong behaviour management
• Speaking an additional language would be an advantage, as the school has a high level of
• Be able to support children who are from varied disadvantages backgrounds
The role is as a teaching assistant in Year 5 full time, on a supply basis.
The school has plenty of on site free school parking, and is easy accessible on the local bus route
In return the school offers a great support network being part of an academy they offer a large range of CPD and sharing of good practice across the group of schools. They have an excellent ethos across the academy chain. The school is the heart of the group of schools and strives to ensure that every child has the support, care, guidance, and challenge to be the best they can, this is not only for the children but for the staff.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 5 Teaching assistant role you will need to:
• Hold NVQ Level 3 status or equivalent support qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have legal right to work in the UK
To apply –
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a Year 5 Teaching Assistant in Nottingham city centre.
Or for more information about the role contact Rebecca Bowering on (phone number removed)/
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: