You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Test Centre Invigilator / Administrator
Test Centre Invigilator/Administrator – Liverpool
Location: Liverpool based but willing to cover our Manchester centre if required. Travel time and expenses will be reimbursed.
Contract Type: Zero Hours
Salary: £10ph plus holiday pay accrued pro-rata.
Due to recent and upcoming acquisitions in the UK sector, PSI are looking to expand their test centre teams of invigilators and administrators and seek professional, knowledgeable and driven individuals to join the PSI family.
You will be responsible for the invigilation of exams and the efficient delivery of tests to candidates, ensuring that relevant procedure and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
PSI runs test centres which are open to the public, in some locations six days per week and it is essential that you have a flexible approach to working hours and arrangements. The role will require attendance across all centre opening hours – which may include some evenings and Saturdays.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Invigilation of exams and efficient delivery of tests to candidates
- Conducting visual security and identity checks on candidates
- Providing the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Ensuring that candidate needs are met with understanding and respect
- Performing test centre opening and closing procedures
- Ensuring equipment and workstations are properly set up
- Dealing with candidates sign in as required, and ensuring the test process is clearly explained to candidates, and proving test results to candidates as needed
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Experience of a customer facing role, ideally from a testing environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- An ability to work under pressure and sometimes deal with difficult situations
- Lots of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- First class administrative skills.
Security Clearance is required to carry out the role
Please note that the security clearance required in this role requires candidates to hold a current UK, EU or Commonwealth passport with Indefinite Leave to Remain (or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 year validity left on the passport.
You must be a UK resident with a minimum of 5 years continuous residence in the UK.
Basic DBS checks will be conducted on all applicants at no cost to them.
What’s in it for you?
We offer flexible working arrangements to fit around you. You will work with great people with a strong team focus. You will be part of a fast paced, rapidly expanding business. PSI puts great emphasis on personal and professional development and we strive continuously to improve our ways of working. Everyone plays a really important part in achieving our goals, so we think we can offer truly unique opportunities.
About PSI PSI is a fast paced, exciting and rapidly expanding global business. With 70+ years of experience providing solutions to corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. PSI offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: