You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Alliance is a leading early Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our St. Lukes Pre-school based in Cambridge. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Cambridgeshire County Council and the Department of Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Ensuring that the early years service delivered is of the highest quality.
- Liaising with families about their children's learning and needs.
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping and complying with reporting requirements.
- You will responsible for the financial sustainability of the nursery.
- Marketing services within the local community and meeting local needs.
- You will also work with your team to offer a range of services and advise to support parents.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience in running or helping to run a similar service.
- The ability to manage resources to ensure the setting's expenditure and income is in line with its budget.
- The ability to multi-task and establish rapport with staff, families and external agencies.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Location: Cambridge Department: Children Services
Salary Details: £12,505 - £14,190 p.a. inclusive of Local and Managers Weighting
Closing Date: 03 Apr 2019
Salaries will be applicable from 1st April 2019.
Hours per week: 32.5 Weeks per year: 39
Interview date: To be confirmed
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Early Years Alliance
The job: has been sent to: