You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teacher of Art & DT
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold QTS and have experience of teaching Art & DT
* Have excellent behaviour management skills
* Be able to commit to the full role of a teacher - this will include planning, marking, parents evening, report writing etc.
* Be enthusiastic, dynamic and have a passion for teaching and positive outcomes
In return Eden Brown Education can offer:
* Excellent daily rates of pay up to £180 per day
* No forced Umbrella scheme payment - in house PAYE at no cost to the candidate
* Free DBS
* Dedicated highly experienced consultant on hand 24/7
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Referral scheme - up to £250 PER CANDIDATE
If you believe this could be the right role for you please do not hesitate to contact our Sheffield Office
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eden Brown Education
The job: has been sent to: