You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Science Teacher - Part time
Part time Science Teacher
£100 - £165 per day
Part time Science Teacher wanted for a long term supply position at a school near Nottingham. If you are a confident and inspiring teacher who can teach Science at KS3 and KS4 then please send your CV for consideration.
The Science teaching position is part time (4 days per week, Tues - Friday Wk1, Mon, Tues, Wed, Frid Wk2) and the school is looking for someone to start immediately if possible and work until the end of the summer term. You will be required to undertake all lesson planning and marking.
Candidates applying for the Science position should be able to meet the following criteria:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Meet all safeguarding expectations including a clear enhanced DBS certificate
- Have relevant & recent experience of working within an educational setting.
- Have excellent subject knowledge and experience teaching Science up to KS4
- Possess strong and confident behaviour management techniques.
- Have a passion for teaching Science and ability to inspire all students to stay fully engaged and raise attainment levels.
- Ability to provide 2 recent educational based references covering a minimum of 2 years.
In return Teacher Fit offer:
- Excellent rates of daily pay
- CPD training throughout the year
- Referral Bonus for introducing other Teachers and Schools
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- Termly get togethers to share experiences and best practice
- Resources for planning lessons
- Opportunities for advancement
If you think you have what it takes to apply for the Science Teacher position, please email your CV
Teacher Fit is an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: