You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Studies Teacher needed in the Sheffield area
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
* Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
* Experience teaching Business Studies at KS3, KS4 and KS5
* Team Teach is desirable but not essential
* Excellent classroom management
* Creative lesson planning
* Engaging and dedicated teacher
* Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
* You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
* Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
* Your own personal, dedicated consultant
* £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
* Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on (phone number removed) or apply below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: