You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 Primary Teacher required for a 1 year post
This fantastic full time opportunity is to join a good Primary Academy who are part of a small academy trust. The school have recently extended their provisions helping improve the learning environment for their pupils.
If you are keen to work in an environment where you can help keep children safe, happy and play a part in helping pupils aspire to be the best they can be then this place might be the right school for you. The school are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Primary teacher with experience of teaching at Key Stage 2. Someone who will be willing for the 1 year temporary position to embed themselves in the ethos of the school helping offer continuity in the classroom.
* To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class within KS2. Including planning and marking, record keeping, assessments and monitoring.
* To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the pupils.
* KS2 Primary Teacher required for 1 year post to start from September 2019.
* To work within Sheffield South Yorkshire.
* Helping Education and Training of Primary Children.
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations ensuring differentiation of learning.
* To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
* To participate in staff meetings as required.
* To ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
* To promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though relevant policies and procedures.
All applicants are subject to the relevant employment checks and clearance procedures. If you are interested in a change, a new opportunity with regular earnings and the chance to impact children's learning then please get in touch today!
School are ideally looking to short list over the up and coming weeks so don't delay apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: