You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful candidate will:
- Share our school's vision and ethos
- Demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of teaching, learning and assessment, including the Y2 SATs and the Teacher Assessment framework
- Have the ability to plan an exciting, challenging curriculum which engages all learners and meets their needs
- Possess a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Work effectively within a team.
In return Eden Brown Education can offer:-
- A supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team
- Competitive daily rates of up to £179
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities
- A flexible working opportunity to suit your needs
- Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Free DBS checks
- Loyalty and recommendation scheme
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you
*All daily rates are inclusive of holiday pay
EARN UP to £200 per week during the summer!!!!!! Eden Brown Education have launched an industry leading loyalty scheme that guarantees candidates will be paid throughout the whole 6 week summer holiday period. This scheme comes at no extras cost to candidates as it is entirely funded by us!
To find out more about our candidate loyalty scheme or how Eden Brown Education can help you secure your next placement please visit (url removed)
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eden Brown Education
The job: has been sent to: