You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 Sports PPA Cover Teacher
Start Date – ASAP
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a great KS2 Sports Teacher with great behaviour management
looking for your next role in Nottinghamshire?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious KS2 Teacher to join this thriving Academy in Nottinghamshire. This is a full time permanent role until the summer break. This role will be PPA cover, teaching sports.
This school is proud of the strong bonds created with our children and families.
They are looking for a teacher to join the team and continue striving towards there seven core values, who truly goes the extra miles for our children and families.
We are looking for:
• This is an improving Academy school, looking for someone in KS2 to teach sports.
• An amazing Primary teacher who can inspire the children
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude and work in a team
• This role will be suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher as the school can offer support or career progression
• Joint planning responsibility across the KS2 department
The role is teaching in KS2 full time.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Have some experience in teaching sports
• You must have legal right to work in the UK
To apply –
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teacher in Nottinghamshire.
Or for more information about the role contact Joanna Chimonides on (phone number removed)/
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: