You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Early Years Practitioner
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY?
* You must have a full and relevant child care qualification at level 2 or 3 or above.
* You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS.
* You must be able to understand the importance of safeguarding
* You must be able to produce meaningful observations
WHAT DO LEYF OFFER YOU?
As a permanent member of the LEYF family you will be entitled to:
* 50% off child care.
* 7% employer contribution pension
* 23 days' annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas!
* We offer additional discounts on Gym memberships.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
London Early Years Foundation
The job: has been sent to: