You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We currently require a KS1 Teacher to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting as soon as possible for the rest of the academic year. The job is during term time and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development by way of free training (including safeguarding)
- a 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300 (T&Cs apply)
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning.
- plan and prepare effective engaging lessons.
- teach the primary curriculum.
- promote positive behaviour within the classroom.
- engage in the whole school life.
As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- a strong knowledge of working with children within a primary setting.
- excellent behaviour management skills.
- a strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- a positive attitude to learning.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Lauren Williams, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone (phone number removed) at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: