You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Randstad Student Support are recruiting for manual note takers to work with Students at all universities in Liverpool.
We have students with disabilities/mental health conditions who are requiring one to one support in their Higher Education studies. We are looking for the right individuals to support our students to really make a difference.
As a student support worker you will attend various lectures and seminars and take accurate notes for students who due to their disability find it difficult to make notes for themselves.
Providing note taking support to students suffering from disabilities/mental health conditions your responsibilities will include:
* Producing accurate and legible handwritten notes for lectures, seminars/tutorials and group tasks
* To review notes at the end of the lecture and ensure they are in a suitable format for the student to access effectively
* To maintain a professional role as a note taker and be aware of the need to maintain this professional relationship with the student at all times
* To act in the best interests of learners at all times whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the institution
You will work closely with Randstad regarding the needs of individual students, and to ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner. You will be expected to act professionally and maintain confidentiality within your role at all times, sharing all relevant information with Randstad to ensure the best possible service to your students.
* * Have neat handwriting able to present notes in a legible and presentable manner
* * Notetaking Experience
* * Accurate spelling and grammar skills
* * Punctuality and reliability
* * You will need to be able to work quickly and under time restrictions
* * Good organisational skills
* * Ideally you will have experience in working with specific learning difficulties individuals in higher or further education
* Flexible working hours - you choose your own hours
* 28 days holiday pay pro rata - perfect for the summer holidays and Christmas breaks
* Competitive rate of pay
* Working for the UK's leading provider - you're in safe hands
* Improving your knowledge for free by being a part of higher education lectures
If you feel this is the opportunity for you and have the desire to make a real difference, then please contact Triona (phone number removed)
Randstad Student Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Student Support
The job: has been sent to: