You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Health and Social Care Assessor
Purpose of the role: Responsible for working with work-based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework & standard’s to successful completion of the qualification, through our ways of working and behaviours.
- Health and Social Care
You will work from home, managing your own diary and case load and visiting staff based at client sites at various locations, so you must be comfortable with some travel.
You’ll need these important qualities:
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Focused on developing the potential in people
- Personable and engaging
- Organised and self-reliant
- Enthusiastic and professional
It is essential that you have excellent vocational experience in the sector for which you are interested in applying for and hold the appropriate level of qualification. In addition, you will be required to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment of Functional Skills up to and including Level 2 and therefore hold the appropriate level of qualification to meet Awarding Organisation requirements. We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver a balanced KPI’s in line with Company expectations
- Operate within the 8-week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Drive self – generation across the area you operate within
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Learning Curve brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
- To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
- Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Learning Curve’s strategic plan
- Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
Key Performance Indicators
PPED over 30 days Referrals
Living and demonstrating the LCG Values
Key experience, knowledge and skills
Extensive, relevant vocational experience
GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
Strong communication and self-motivation skills
Experience of working autonomously
Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
Would suit someone who has;
- A passion for training
- The ability to work in changeable, operational environments
- Excellent time management, influencing and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
- High energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Learning Curve Group
The job: has been sent to: