You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PE Teacher - Liverpool
Due to a high demand from our Liverpool secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit PE Teachers for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching PE to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic PE teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
*Working in outstanding – good, well run schools
* Flexible timetable based on your skills set
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
This role is not a permanent position. Academics is an Employment business finding temporary supply roles for qualified teachers and teaching assistants in Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Wirral,
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Hooton based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: