You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SPECIAL NEEDS TEACHING ASSISTANT - REQUIRED IN LIVERPOOL
Prior experience of working with young people with special educational needs and disabilities is essential for this role.
Responsibilities as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
* Previous experience with children & young people who have various special educational needs.
* Demonstrating positive attitudes, values and behaviours to develop and sustain effective relationships.
* Supporting children and young people with complex physical health needs.
* Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND and effectively adapt the delivery of support to meet individual needs and or educational setting.
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
* Educational setting includes: Early years settings, primary schools, secondary schools, special schools, non – maintained and independent schools, colleges and post – 16 settings.
* A non-educational setting which includes home and or community based learning.
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV or call Jess on (phone number removed) for more information.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available. Feel free to apply for this role as you may be considered for other roles as well. Sugarman Education recruit's teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: