You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cover Supervisor - Liverpool
The role of a Cover Supervisor includes;
* The supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers, mixed between years 7 – 11.
* Setting and delivering work previously left by the class teacher.
* To ensure all work set is completed to a good standard.
* Applying the school’s behaviour management policy and to ensure any issues with pupils and reported to either the class teacher or the head teacher.
The role of the Cover Supervisor will suit a calm and confident team player who welcomes and can adapt to change. It is essential to have excellent communications skills and to be able to work using your own initiative. The role of a Cover Supervisor demands enthusiasm, patience, and a diverse set of skills as you will be dealing with students of all different levels and abilities.
From Academics you can expect:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Your own dedicated and specialist education consultant
* Free online CPD
* Flexible work to fit around your lifestyle
If you feel the role of the Cover Supervisor suits you APPLY TODAY!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: