You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Persian speaking teaching assistant
Would you like the opportunity to support EAL students to ensure they are reaching their full potential? Do you believe it is important that all children have equal access to learning, regardless of their background? Then why don't you consider an application to Randstad Education?
We currently require a Persian speaking teaching assistant to undertake day to day, short term and long term supply bookings within schools in Liverpool. This role will involve working predominantly with primary age children, supporting pupils who have English as an additional language, both on a one to one basis and in small groups. The role will be within term time, and is a great opportunity.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
• A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with a 24 hour on-call facility
• Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
• Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
• A 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
• Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term' Responsibilities
As a successful candidate for this role you will have;
• Experience of working with children within a primary school setting
• Experience teaching English as and an additional language (Persian)
• Experience of supporting a class teacher to promote positive behaviour
• Some knowledge of the primary curriculum
• Support the class teacher
• Provide support for children with English as an additional language
• Promote positive behaviour
• Work alongside small groups of children
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Emma McDonnell, via email or telephone (phone number removed) at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: