You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Seeking Exceptional Childcare Practitioners
* Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new Full-time role?
* Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
* Are you looking for a setting with great transport links?
* Are you looking for an organisation to support your career development and encourage your learning?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our South Bermondsey Nursery is seeking passionate Level 3 Qualified Full Time Practitioners to provide inspiring and fun care for our children whilst creating a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development.
WHO ARE LEYF?
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit organisation and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
OUR SOUTH BERMONDSEY NURSERY
Our South Bermondsey nursery opened in 2006 and benefits from a large amount of space and large, bright rooms.
Children share access to a secure, enclosed outdoor play area and experience high quality learning and real-life experiences.
* Bus stops are located only minutes from the nursery
* Bus routes: 1, 381, P12
* Train stations are within ten minutes’ walk from the Nursery.
* South Bermondsey Station: London Overground line.
* Bermondsey Station: Jubilee line
Free parking surrounds the Nursery making it convenient and easy for drivers.
Our South Bermondsey is open 08.00-18.00 All year round except bank holidays.
You will be required to work on 8-hour shift patterns with other staff members depending on the nursery’s requirements
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRMENTS TO APPLY?
* You must have a full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
* You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS.
* You must be able to understand the importance of safeguarding
* You must be able to produce meaningful observations
WHAT DO LEYF OFFER YOU?
As a permanent member of the LEYF family you will be entitled to:
* 50% off child care.
* 7% employer contribution pension
* 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas!
* We offer additional discounts on Gym memberships
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
London Early Years Foundation
The job: has been sent to: