You can save this job and apply at a later date.
WE HAVE 2 ROLES AVAILABLE, ONE COVERING LIVERPOOL AND THE OTHER COVERING LEEDS
- Home based so given a laptop and mobile and then managing own diary and then travel to the above locations
- Assessing in Financial Services levels 2 and 3 for a Bank, experience in this not essential and long as experience in Business Admin or Management or Insurance or Accounts
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard reflect the learners qualification
- Delivering training one to one in the workplace and some in groups – classroom delivery sometimes in the assessment centres
- Days at home catching up with paperwork and admin
- Dealing with remote learners using e-portfolio system and skype, webinars etc
- Support, mentor and motivate learners
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Must be Assessor qualified
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary £27,000 per annum
- Mileage Paid or train fayre
- 23 Days Holiday + Stats
- Company Pension with 5% employer contribution
- Excellent promotional prospects
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Able Personnel UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: