You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Primary Teachers - Nottingham
£100 - £180 per day
Primary Teachers wanted for daily and/or long term opportunities in Nottinghamshire schools. If you are an enthusiastic and innovative Primary teacher who can deliver engaging and inspiring lessons, then please get in touch today.
We are recruiting for Primary Teachers who can teach Early Years/Foundation Stage, KS1 and/or KS2 .
Teacher Fit is the new name for Educational Recruitment in the East Midlands and although the name may be new our experience is not.
Having recruited quality teaching staff to support intervention and Alternative Provision for the past 10 years we are now seeking experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers to work in Primary schools who want to be part of our developing success story and are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
To register with us for a variety of long & short-term Primary Teaching assignments you must:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Meet all safeguarding expectations including a clear enhanced DBS certificate
- Have relevant & recent experience of working within an educational setting.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Possess strong and confident behaviour management techniques.
- Have a passion for teaching and ability to inspire all students to stay fully engaged and raise attainment levels.
- Ability to provide 2 recent educational based references covering a minimum of 2 years.
In return Teacher Fit offer:
- Excellent rates of daily pay
- CPD training throughout the year
- Referral Bonus for introducing other Teachers and Schools
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- Termly get togethers to share experiences and best practice
- Resources for planning lessons
- Opportunities for advancement
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our new team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Fit is an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: