You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Year 6 Teacher + Subject leadership TLR
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher in Key Stage 2, with recent experience teaching in Year 6?
Would you like to work for a primary school which opened in 2011 and joined an academy, offering a great education in a friendly neighbourhood with high aspirations?
Would you like to work for a primary school which is part of an academy with 35 schools across the UK in any area where you can make a big difference?
Tradewind is working with an exceptional Academy Primary School in Croydon, who are looking to appoint a wonderful Year 6 Primary Teacher for their school. They can also offer subject leadership depending on the candidate. They seek an experienced teacher who can hit the ground running. If this is the school for you, please apply now.
*** Year 6 Primary Teacher
*** Subject Leadership with TLR available to suitable candidates
*** ”Good” Ofsted School
*** September 2019 – Permanent role
*** MP1 – UPS3 £27, 596 - £43, 348
*** Wonderful community school, excellent behaviour, supportive parents and friendly staff
About the School – Year 6 Teacher – Croydon, South East London
• This is an exceptional two form entry Primary School in Croydon.
• It is part of an academy, made up of 35 schools around the UK.
• The school is located in East Croydon and seeking an experienced Year 6 teacher who will hit the ground running.
• The school’s population is diverse and pupils come from a wide range of nations, ethnicities and cultures, and speak a wide range of languages.
• The SLT at this school are very supportive. The head teacher has been at the school for many years and is proud of the CPD and support offered to children and teachers throughout the school.
• The school provide a rich curriculum, stimulating new interests. They provide a range of actors, writers and musicians into the school and offer a range of school trips.
• The school have a special focus on maths and invest in attracting and training the best teachers.
• The school is developing a work-leading maths curriculum based on the Singapore approach.
About the Teacher – Year 6 Teacher – Central London
• This primary school is seeking to recruit an excellent Year 6 teacher who is confident that they are able to deliver consistently ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ lessons, ensuring all children make sustained progress in every lesson.
• The school are looking for a Primary Teacher with at least one year experience teaching within Key Stage 2. Experience of teaching Year 6 is beneficial but not essential, as Year 6 is a crucial year with SATs.
• The school is 2 form entry, so the teacher must be able to work alongside another primary teacher.
• The school is able to offer subject leadership with a TLR to suitable candidates.
• The teacher must have experience teaching in the UK and must hold QTS.
How to apply – Year 6 Teacher – Central London
If you would like extra information on this primary school and Year 6 teacher role, then please contact Eve at Tradewind on (phone number removed) as soon as possible for a confidential discussion. The school can offer subject leadership, with a TLR to suitable candidates, so if extra responsibility is for you, please apply now.
Alternatively, please email your CV for an immediate call back! Tradewind is also working on other vacancies, so if you are looking for something else, we can help you find what you are looking for.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: