You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary Teacher - English - Easter 2019
Required for Easter 2019
My client is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of English and Media looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English and Media to join our outstanding English and Media Departments.
The role is temporary for 1 and 1/2 terms up until July 2019. We are looking for someone with strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm who has the ability to teach across both subjects and preferably has knowledge of GCSE and A Level Media Studies and GCSE English Language and Literature.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has well-being as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please send all CVs to (url removed)
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: