You can save this job and apply at a later date.
History NQT – East London School - September 2019
An outstanding secondary school based in East London is looking for a qualified History NQT for a permanent contract starting in September.
Are you a History teacher looking to work in an outstanding school? Do you have a love of Geography and a true passion for teaching and learning? Do you hold QTS?
KS3- KS5 History
Good School (OFSTED)
Well respected and well resourced department
About the School
* Recognised academic success
* Good Ofsted rating in most recent inspections
* Excellent technology and facilities
* Wide range of extracurricular activities
About the Role
* Qualified teacher with QTS
* Permanent contract
* School is easily accessible by public transport and has a staff car park
* Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently
* Excellent knowledge in History
* Consistent behaviour management
* Good team ethos
Interviews will be held as suitable applicants apply. Please send your most up to date CV by clicking the Apply Now link if you are interested in this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: